What Is "Land Status" In The USGS?
Land status information.
- Site or deposit identification number within this database, used as a key linking all tables containing information about the site.
- (LINE) Sequence index of this table record for the given DEP_ID.
- Land Status
- (LAND_ST) General category of land ownership at the site, such as "National Park" or "Private".
- Administrative Area
- (ADMIN_AREA) Area name or more specific land ownership details, such as "Assynt-Coigeach National Scenic Area" or "Partly within Boulder River Wilderness in Mount Baker National Forest".
- Database user who inserted this record.
- Date this table record was first entered.
- Database user who last updated this record
- Date this table record was last updated.
- Land status information